BREAKFAST SWEET POTATO OATS #vegetarian #healthy #potato #lowcarb #easy

BREAKFAST SWEET POTATO OATS #vegetarian #healthy #potato #lowcarb #easy

It is safe to say that you are prepared for the world as you probably are aware it to get ROCKED? Sweet Potato Oatmeal. That is what is UP!

I guarantee it's for the acceptable! Be that as it may, first I have an admission to make. I sort of miss oats and oats. I don't miss getting ravenous again 2 hours after the fact… however I miss eating something warm and cinnamony toward the beginning of the day! Try not to misunderstand me… I despite everything love my eggs and chicken frankfurter most days. In any case, in the wake of making these children I am so eager to blend it up!! I was strolling with Matt a weekend ago and educating him regarding my thought and about what to call them and he said "SWEET POTAT-OATS!" It was splendid. Also, again – this is the reason I wedded the person. How about we break the web will we?

I love sweet potatoes in each structure however sweet is truly outstanding! Including cinnamon was an absolute necessity as it helps me to remember my oat days, and including banana was an easy decision as I additionally used to add it to my oats as a characteristic sugar! I mean what might Sweet Potato Oatmeal be without cinnamon!? Ensure those bananas are decent and dark colored for this so they can bring the dish heaps of sweetness. The best part about this formula is the TOPPINGS! I cherished including cut banana, pecans and a sprinkle of almond spread… somewhat on the grounds that it made the photographs super slobber commendable, and halfway on the grounds that I put AB on pretty much everything to improve it. In the event that you are avoiding grains or simply need to stir up your normal breakfast schedule… give this formula a shot STAT! Goodness and I additionally made an enjoyment video of formula for you to gander at underneath!

BREAKFAST SWEET POTATO OATS #vegetarian #healthy #potato #lowcarb #easy

Also try our recipe : HOMEMADE VEGAN CASHEW CREAM CHEESE #homemade #vegan #cheese #vegetable #recipes

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup sweet potat-“oats” (directions below)
  • 1/3 cup crushed ripe banana (about 1 medium banana)
  • 1/4 cup almond milk
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon
  • Pinch of salt
  • Top with: banana, walnuts and/or almond butter

Instructions :

  1. In a small bowl combine sweet potat-“oats”, banana, almond milk, cinnamon and salt. Microwave for about 3 minutes or until cooked. I topped mine with sliced banana, walnuts and a drizzle of almond butter!
  2. *To make Sweet Potat-“Oats”:
  3. Peel 1 sweet potato and run it through the shredder attachment on a food processor. Then add the blade attachment and pulse for a few seconds just until sweet potato resembles the size of oats! Use 1 cup of these “oats” for the recipe.
Source : bit.ly/2UsqpKR


Post a Comment

0 Comments