ALMOND JOY BREAKFAST BAKE #dessert #glutenfree #diet #almond #paleo

ALMOND JOY BREAKFAST BAKE #dessert #glutenfree #diet #almond #paleo

Appreciate dessert for breakfast with this delicate and raw Almond Joy Breakfast Bake! Veggie lover, sans gluten, and refined sans sugar, it's a sound and tasty approach to begin the day!

The guarantee of pastry for breakfast is the explanation I get up in the first part of the day.

Alright, perhaps not the explanation, yet it's unquestionably one of the features of my day. The genuine explanation I get up toward the beginning of the day, I'd surmise, is… well… since I get exhausted of being sleeping, if you catch my drift. I quite often wake up feeling overly vigorous, and I simply need to find a good pace began with my day.

Truly, things weren't generally thusly. Certainly not. All through a large portion of my adolescents and mid twenties, my mornings comprised of rehashed naps, a lot of protesting, and heaps of hauling feet. Goodness, and a caffeine IV. Be that as it may, lo and observe, it's a bunch of years after the fact and I've by one way or another become one of those irritating morning individuals. You know… the benevolent you simply need to smack for being so doomed upbeat and perky at such a profane hour? Greetings. That is me.

ALMOND JOY BREAKFAST BAKE #dessert #glutenfree #diet #almond #paleo

Also try our recipe : EASY CINNAMON ROLL BREAKFAST CASSEROLE #diet #healthy #breakfast #easy #paleo

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/4 cup (20 g) rolled oats
  • 2 Tbsp (14 g) oat bran
  • 2 Tbsp (15 g) flour of choice*
  • 1 Tbsp (6 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 1 tsp (2 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2–1 Tbsp (7–15 ml) agave or maple syrup**
  • 1/8 tsp almond extract***

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C), and lightly coat an individual-sized ramekin (16 oz/500 ml) with coconut oil.
  2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine oats, oat bran, flour, coconut, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add almond milk, maple syrup, and almond extract, mixing until well combined.
  3. Transfer dough to your greased ramekin, topping with a few chocolate chips if desired. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on desired consistency.
Source : bit.ly/2u9Zfxo


Post a Comment

0 Comments