BANANA CREAM CAKE #desserts #cakes #banana #pumpkin #cookies

BANANA CREAM CAKE #desserts #cakes #banana #pumpkin #cookies

Totally delectable this Banana Cream Cake is layered with banana pudding and sweet buttercream making this cake an extraordinary alternative to fulfill your sweet tooth!

So of late I've been truly into cake. In any case, I mean I need to concede that I'm in every case kinda into cake. It resembles an actual existence all by itself to me, on the off chance that you don't care for cake I presumably think there is some kind of problem with you, much the same as I might suspect there is a major issue with my non desserts cherishing spouse. I mean genuinely, sugar satisfies me, by what method can it just not make everybody as glad as myself?

I'm marginal dependent on cake, however in all sincerely I'm presumably completely dependent yet I simply don't prefer to let it be known… .hell I have no issue letting it out. I'm Alli and I'm a cakeaholic. Charm, the initial step is consistently the hardest, yet now that it's finished, I need to come and deal with my little fixation here. What's more, try to keep your hat on, with regards to dessert flavors, banana is one of the best ones.

BANANA CREAM CAKE #desserts #cakes #banana #pumpkin #cookies

Also try our recipe : COFFEE AND COCONUT MILK POPSICLES #healthy #recipe #coffee #coconut #milktea

Ingredients :

Cake:

  • 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3/4 cup butter softened
  • 1 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 cup milk
  • Instant Banana Pudding prepared

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. In bowl mix together your flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk until combined, set aside.
  3. In another bowl beat together your butter and sugar until fluffy, add in your eggs 1 at a time until blended
  4. Mix in your vanilla.
  5. Alternate adding your dry ingredients and milk into your wet ingredients.
  6. Place in 3 8" or 9" prepared cake pans and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and they spring back.
  7. Remove from oven and turn onto cooling racks to fully cool.
  8. Meanwhile to make frosting, in large bowl beat your butter until light and fluffy.
  9. Blend in your extracts and then add in your powdered sugar 1 cup at a time.
  10. Once sugar is added add in your milk slowly until you reach your desired consistency and continue to beat on high for about 5 minutes to fluff up.
Source : bit.ly/2ujgHzO


Post a Comment

0 Comments