LONG ISLAND ICED TEA #drink #cocktail #recipes #summer #tea

LONG ISLAND ICED TEA #drink #cocktail #recipes #summer #tea

As of late I had the astounding chance to go on an Alaska journey with Princess. It has been on my basin list for a truly lengthy timespan, so I was unable to hold on to jump on the boat and experience Alaska. A year ago I went on a Panama Canal voyage with Princess, so I realized it would have been an extraordinary time.

The Alaska journey from Vancouver was excessively simple, since we could fly into Vancouver the day of the cruising and get directly on the boat. We took the transport move from the air terminal to the journey terminal and had the option to walk right onto the boat. Indeed, even with our excessively mid 9am appearance!

Once on the boat we got settled in our room and set out toward lunch. I love that when you show up the Horizon Court is open, just as the Pizza and Grill region. So you can begin getting a charge out of the journey immediately. I welcomed my companion Rachel on the outing with me, and this was her first voyage ever. So we began investigating the boat, looking at the changed pools, bars, shops, and all the various regions on the boat.

What's more, obviously we needed to have mixed drinks! What young ladies trip doesn't begin with mixed drinks! This Long Island Iced Tea was really the go to for my companion Lynne, from 365 Days of Baking's, spouse Kurt. I think I had 1 Long Island Iced Tea in my life, and that was on my 21st birthday. Well he re-acquainted me with it, and it immediately turned into a top choice.

LONG ISLAND ICED TEA #drink #cocktail #recipes #summer #tea

Also try our recipe : POISONED APPLE COCKTAIL #cocktails #frozenrecipe #vodka #drinks #slush

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 oz gin
  • 1 oz tequila
  • 1 oz vodka
  • 1 oz triple sec
  • 1 oz rum
  • 1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
  • splash cola

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix everything everything but the cola together.  Shake well.
  2. Pour into a glass filled with ice.  Add a splash of cola to get the tea color.  Serve with a slice of lemon
Source : bit.ly/2wbZfxL


Post a Comment

0 Comments