VEGAN RED VELVET CUPCAKES #desserts #cakes #vegan #cupcakes #recipes

VEGAN RED VELVET CUPCAKES #desserts #cakes #vegan #cupcakes #recipes

Have you at any point seen such flawlessness as these vegetarian red velvet cupcakes? Or on the other hand is that just me blowing my own trumpet since I made them what not.

Well I was relentless dazzled with how these turned out. Not least since I at long last found a shop that sells exquisite cupcake liners. Goodness my – these have quite recently changed my life I let you know!

Well you know, it's been quite a while since I ate non-veggie lover cake. I mean like longer than 10 years. So I truly can't recollect what it resembles. So dislike I will eat a non-vegetarian red velvet cupcake close by one of mine and look at them or anything.

So despite the fact that I knew these were awesome, I didn't know whether they were relatively in the same class as some strangely light and cushioned non-veggie lover cupcakes.

VEGAN RED VELVET CUPCAKES #desserts #cakes #vegan #cupcakes #recipes

Also try our recipe : DRACULA’S BITE JELLO SHOTS #desserts #jello #easy #recipes #healthy

INGREDIENTS

For the Red Velvet Cupcakes:

  • 2 cups (250g) + 3 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour*
  • 1 cup (200g) White Sugar
  • 1 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
  • 1 cup (240ml) Vegan Homemade Buttermilk
  • 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 1 Flax Egg (1 Tbsp ground flaxseed meal + 3 Tbsp Hot Water)
  • 1/3 cup (80ml) Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
  • 1 Tbsp White Vinegar*
  • 3 Tbsp Vegan Red Food Dye

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
  2. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
  3. Prepare the buttermilk by adding 1 Tbsp lemon juice into a measuring jug and then adding soy milk up to the 1 cup (240ml) line and allowing to sit for a minute to curdle into buttermilk.
  4. Prepare the flax egg by mixing 1 Tbsp of ground flaxseed meal with 3 Tbsp Hot Water and allowing to sit for a minute to become gloopy.
  5. Add the cup of buttermilk, the vanilla extract, flax egg, olive oil, vinegar and red food dye to the mixing bowl and whisk with a hand whisk to combine into a smooth batter.
  6. Line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake liners and divide the batter evenly between them.
Source : bit.ly/2whbCbB


Post a Comment

0 Comments