GARLIC STUFFED MUSHROOMS #vegetarian #mushroom #garlic #recipes #food

GARLIC STUFFED MUSHROOMS #vegetarian #mushroom #garlic #recipes #food

Folks, in the event that you are searching for party nourishment thoughts, Game Day starters or simply more formula thoughts for home engaging, these garlic stuffed mushrooms are it!

Its a well known fact that I like reduced down nourishment. Regardless of whether it's sweet or appetizing I like everything as long as it comes in little parts.

At the point when I was considering making garlic stuffed mushrooms just because I had a somewhat extraordinary thought in my mind. I was considering utilizing huge Portobello mushrooms rather than these little catch mushrooms. Be that as it may, finally I changed my psyche and went with the little ones.

I am content with my choice as these garlic stuffed mushrooms are currently ideal for engaging at home.

GARLIC STUFFED MUSHROOMS #vegetarian #mushroom #garlic #recipes #food

Also try our recipe : LEMON BUTTER GREEN BEANS WITH GARLIC AND PARMESAN #parmesan #breakfast #dinner #food #recipes

Ingredients :

  • 20 Button Mushrooms
  • 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese (120 grams)
  • 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter , at room temperature
  • 5 Garlic Cloves
  • ⅛ cup Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
  • Salt & Black Pepper to Taste

Instructions :

  1. In a small bowl combine minced garlic, finely chopped parsley, pepper, cheese and butter.
  2. Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Do this carefully so you don’t break the mushrooms.
  3. Season each mushroom with salt and black pepper and fill with the prepared garlic stuffing. Place them onto a baking tray lined with a sheet of baking parchment.
  4. Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F/190°C for 15 minutes.
  5. Enjoy warm or cold!
Source : bit.ly/2TGjZaf


Post a Comment

0 Comments