LAVENDER & HONEY SPARKLING LEMONADE #drink #lemonade #lavender #honey #summer

LAVENDER & HONEY SPARKLING LEMONADE #drink #lemonade #lavender #honey #summer

Lavender and Honey Sparkling Lemonade has the unobtrusive sweetness of brilliant nectar, tart and reviving lemony pizzazz, delicate flower notes, and the ideal measure of bubbly shimmer! This Springtime-motivated bubbly drink is incredible for informal breakfast. Solid, and not very sweet, this heavenly and wonderful mocktail will be an immense hit!

Spring is noticeable all around. Blossoms are sprouting, leaves are maturing on the trees, and the days are getting longer! (Which is my preferred part!)

Spring is an ideal opportunity to recharge, invigorate, and take care of your personal business. Ever year I attempt to experience my closet, with a decided exertion to dispose of stuff I don't wear. It never appears to work. There is in every case some motivation to clutch that pilly sweater (however it so comfortable), or some jeans (that I will without a doubt fit into this year!). Right!? All things considered, at any rate I attempt!

For me its likewise time to tidy up my eating routine. I realize everybody bounces on the Whole 30 arrangement in the winter, yet not me. During the colder months I like to enjoy excessively much sugar, and love my solace nourishments. Be that as it may, when it begins to get warm I need to eat invigorating, lighter, and more beneficial admission like plates of mixed greens, organic products, smoothies, and cool reviving beverages.

LAVENDER & HONEY SPARKLING LEMONADE #drink #lemonade #lavender #honey #summer

Also try our recipe : Epic Salty Dog Cocktail Recipe #drink #cocktail #lemonade #summer #easy

Ingredients :

  • 6 lemons
  • 1/3 cup creamed honey (regular honey will work too)
  • 1 liter sparkling water
  • 2-3 tablespoons lavender sprigs

Instructions :

  1. Juice the lemons, and remove any seeds. You should yield about 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
  2. Combine the lemon juice and honey in a high speed blender and been until honey has fully dissolved and the concentrate is frothy.
  3. Divide the concentrate evenly into 4 glasses, or pour into a pitcher. Sprinkle the lavender sprigs over the concentrate than fill the glass/pitcher with sparkling water. (you can either chill the sparkling water prior to serving or add ice if you prefer.
Source : bit.ly/2x2AwwH


Post a Comment

0 Comments