PARTY MIX #keto #whole30 #paleo #healthyrecipes #ketogenic

PARTY MIX #keto #whole30 #paleo #healthyrecipes #ketogenic

One thing I've missed since I begun following a keto way of life is an assortment of crunchy snacks. Of course, we can eat pork skins, yet there are times I simply need something somewhat extraordinary. As I was considering the forthcoming Christmas season and plans that I needed to change I quickly contemplated Party Mix.

It's one of those customary bites that is carved in my memory from adolescence. I love all the various types of nourishments joined together with flavors to make an incredibly delightful crunchy nibble.

Since a large number of the segments of conventional gathering blend simply aren't low carb I started to conceptualize how I could make a keto/low carb Party Mix. Discovering low carb substitutions for a portion of our preferred nourishments has truly helped us adhere to this way of life change. In saying that let me set the suitable desire.

None of the low carb/keto nourishment substitutions tastes simply like the first. Cauliflower will never at any point in a million years taste simply like pizza batter. That would be outlandish. Nonetheless, plans like this are spectacular options to their carb filled partners.

PARTY MIX #keto #whole30 #paleo #healthyrecipes #ketogenic

Also try our recipe : Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls #glutenfree #cinnamon #healthydiet #easy #recipes

Ingredients :

For the Cheese Crackers
  • 7 slices of Cheddar Cheese cut into 9 small squares, baked

For the Party Mix

  • 1 bag of original pork rinds broken into small pieces I used a 5oz bag
  • 1 cup pecans
  • 1/2 cup roasted almonds
  • 63 cheese crackers
  • 6 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
  • 1 1/2 tablespoon seasoning salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder

Instructions :

For the Cheese Crackers

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  3. Cut each deli cheese slice in 9 small squares (making 63 crackers)
  4. Bake for 7-9 minutes on top shelf until cheese squares are browned and crispy.
  5. Allow to cool then, then break any that have baked together.
Source : bit.ly/2RRg0Gw
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments