Creamy (vegan!) Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage #dinner #shrimp #food #vegan #recipes

Creamy (vegan!) Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage #dinner #shrimp #food #vegan #recipes

My pooch, Cookie, and I have been visiting the vet three times each week of late. We wouldn't fret the journey. The young ladies behind the work area are amusing to be near and Cookie adores the consideration. She has immediately become a staff top choice (obviously!). It's likewise a prime spot for people viewing. I generally feel like I'm encountering that 101 Dalmations scene where the entirety of the mutts coordinate their proprietors, recollect that one?

The masculine men get their 80-pound masculine man breeds who shake their heads like lions. Unconventionally dressed more established women hold up with their dachshunds and shaggy little pooches. A wonderful, rich fair lady gets her similarly exquisite and light riddle breed. The woman with a shrill voice and apprehensive chuckle enlightens me regarding her rodent terrier. I guess Cookie and I coordinate, as well. I will boldly concede that we both have incredible hair, and it doesn't hurt that I'm constantly wearing dark or dim.

During the more dull minutes, I've invested a decent measure of energy flipping through Instagram photographs and looking at the heart worm pamphlets as an afterthought table. I got the February issue of Bon Appetit before I left for our last arrangement so I would have something to peruse while I paused. I'm happy I did, in light of the fact that I was helped to remember the butternut squash carbonara that I had hound eared before.

Creamy (vegan!) Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage #dinner #shrimp #food #vegan #recipes

Also try our recipe : Lemon Butter Chicken #chicken #dinner #healthyrecipes #food #butterlemon

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
  • 2 pound butternut or kabocha squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into small ½-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
  • 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, pressed or chopped
  • ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes (up to ¼ teaspoon for spicier pasta sauce)
  • Salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 cups vegetable broth
  • 12 ounces whole grain linguine or fettucine
  • Optional additional garnishes: shaved Parmesan or Pecorino and/or smoked salt

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Warm the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the sage and toss to coat. Let the sage get crispy before transferring it to a small bowl. Sprinkle it lightly with salt and set the bowl aside.
  2. Add the squash, onion, garlic and red pepper flakes to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is translucent, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add the broth. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the squash is soft and the liquid is reduced by half, about 15 to 20 minutes.
  3. In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente according to package directions, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water before draining.
Source : bit.ly/2vcHHkP


Post a Comment

0 Comments