Restaurant Style Garlic Naan #dinner #naan #food #garlic #cauliflower

 Restaurant Style Garlic Naan #dinner #naan #food #garlic #cauliflower

Delicate and scrumptious this is the main Garlic Naan formula that you will ever require!

Make café style garlic naan at home with this simple bit by bit formula.

I am so eager to share this eatery style Garlic Naan formula with you all!

Folks, I made this formula months prior. I recall the day the I made this, I could scarcely stay aware of my energy. The explanation was that these garlic naan turned out so great, similar to route past my desires and I was so excited with the outcomes that I needed to share it on the blog right away!

Be that as it may, at that point scarcely any things came up, at that point we went to Europe, at that point to India and some way or another, I never got around sharing this stunning garlic naan formula. All things considered, preferable late over never! This formula of Garlic Naan is the main formula of naan that you will ever require, I guarantee!

 Restaurant Style Garlic Naan #dinner #naan #food #garlic #cauliflower

Also try our recipe : HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH BACON #appetizers #snacks #creamcheese #wontons #lunch

Ingredients :

  • 3.25 cups +3-4 tablepoons all purpose flour, 423 grams + 27-36 grams), also known as maida
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup water, lukewarm, 8 oz
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
  • 1/3 cup milk, lukewarm
  • 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
  • 3 tablespoons oil, I used vegetable
  • 2 large garlic cloves, grated
  • nigella seeds/kalonji
  • Garlic Butter, to brush on naan
  • 3 tablespoons butter, I used unsalted
  • 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic

Instructions :

  1. In a bowl whisk together 3.25 cups all purpose flour (423 grams) with 1 teaspoon salt. Set it aside.
  2. To the steel bowl of your stand mixer, add lukewarm water and then add the sugar and yeast. Let it bloom for 5-10 minutes. You will know the yeast is activated when its all bubbly and frothy on top.
  3. Once the yeast in activated, add to it lukewarm milk, yogurt and oil.
  4. Add the flour mixture and mix until combined.
  5. Also add the grated garlic. Start adding the remaining 3-4 tablespoons of flour (27-36 grams). Add 1 tablespoon at a time and add more if the flour is too sticky. I added around 3-4 tablespoons flour at this point. The dough will be sticky, so do not add more flour to make it dry. It just shouldn't be very sticky.
Source : bit.ly/2Wfwqva


Post a Comment

0 Comments