BLACKBERRY SMOOTHIE #drink #party #smoothie #summer #lemonade

BLACKBERRY SMOOTHIE #drink #party #smoothie #summer #lemonade

*This post for blackberry smoothie may likewise incorporate member connections of items that I utilize constantly and enthusiastically suggest. I may get a little remuneration on the off chance that you make a purchase.*

Recently, I purchased the JUICIEST blackberries ever that wound up in this TASTY blackberry smoothie!

I generally START off my day with some sort of a smoothie.

Since FRESH berries are at long last hitting my nearby market, I am utilizing them in my smoothies A LOT nowadays.

Let's face it… Those solidified packs of berries are simply not equivalent to new berries!

BLACKBERRY SMOOTHIE #drink #party #smoothie #summer #lemonade

Also try our recipe : Reposado Elderflower Margarita #healthyrecipes #drink #party #sangria #summer

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup Quick cooking oats
  • 1 cup Milk
  • 3/4 cup Blackberries I also tossed in 2 strawberries
  • 1/3 cup Vanilla yogurt
  • 1/4 cup Ice
  • 2 tbsp Honey Optional

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add all the ingredients in a blender and mix until everything is blended and smooth.
  2. Add additional milk if you want to thin out the smoothie and mix again. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2AiRgAP


Post a Comment

0 Comments