MATCHA LATTE MUG CAKE #diet #dessert #healthy #easy #whole30

MATCHA LATTE MUG CAKE #diet #dessert #healthy #easy #whole30

I've been drinking a great deal of matcha lattes this late spring. I've been fixated on matcha green tea for a considerable length of time so I'm energized that the pattern is truly beginning to get in San Diego. At the point when I was in Japan, I went insane over all the matcha seasoned things. Presently if no one but I could get Mr. K to like matcha as much as I do.

I recently shared a matcha mug cake formula. This mug cake is comparative however it has a progressively smooth flavor mixed with the matcha, much the same as a matcha latte.

MATCHA LATTE MUG CAKE #diet #dessert #healthy #easy #whole30

Also try our recipe : EGGNOG CRUMB CAKE #healthyrecipes #crumb #cake #paleo #keto

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 tbsp all purpose flour
  • 1 tbsp + 1 tsp sugar
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp high quality matcha powder (see note)
  • 2 tbsp heavy cream
  • 2 tbsp fat free milk
  • 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
  • 1/2 tsp water

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a microwave-safe mug, add flour, sugar, baking powder, and matcha powder. Whisk until evenly blended and no lumps remain. You want to make sure to break apart any matcha or flour lumps before adding the liquid.
  2. Add heavy cream, milk, oil and water. Whisk batter until smooth. Cook in the microwave at full power for about 1 minute. Allow cake to cool a few minutes before eating. Dust top with powdered sugar if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2vLTbeX


Post a Comment

0 Comments