Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita #drink #cocktail #margarita #pineapple #recipes

Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita #drink #cocktail #margarita #pineapple #recipes

Everybody! It's Margarita Week. Challenge Whopp. That implies until the fifth of May your Pinterest and Instagram Feeds have most likely been immersed with a wide range of Margarita plans. It's presently my chance to add to the rundown. I give you Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita.

Truly I didn't have a clue whether I would have been ready to make it as there has been a couple of things going on the previous scarcely any weeks. Anyway I was propelled by my companions at Tanduay. They came over on Sunday to make a few mixed drinks for my 1 year blog commemoration party (more on that in a future post). They left some Pineapple Kalamansi Rum punch so I solidified them into ice 3D shapes. I didn't have a clue what to make and afterward I recollected today that I had these ice solid shapes.

There are zero consumers in my family so I made a little jug of a "pre-blend" of this Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita to keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days to taste on. I began with 50ml of Tequila and about 30ml of orange alcohol. At that point I included 1 and a half cups of pineapple juice, 3 tablespoons of kalamansi juice and 1/2 cup of coconut water.

Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita #drink #cocktail #margarita #pineapple #recipes

Also try our recipe : Raspberry Peach Iced Tea Lemonade #lemonade #smoothie #drink #peach #summer

INGREDIENTS

Pineapple Kalamansi Rum Ice Cubes

  • 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
  • 2 Tablespoons Kalamansi Juice
  • 50 ML Tanduay Rum

Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita Pre-Mix

  • 1 1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice
  • 1/2 Cup Coconut Water
  • 3 Tablespoons Kalamansi Juice
  • 50 ML Tequila
  • 30 ML Orange Liqueur

Garnishes

  • Salt with Orange Zest
  • Tropical Flowers
  • Pineapple Leaves

INSTRUCTIONS

Tanduay Pineapple Kalamansi Ice Cubes

  1. To Make the Tanduay Pineapple Kalamansi Ice Cubes, place 1 cup of pineapple juice in a glass and add in 2 tablespoons of Kalamansi juice and a shot of Tanduay Rum. Pour in ice tray and freeze overnight.

Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita Pre-Mix

  1. Place all the Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita ingredients in a jug and mix.  Adjust the alcohol to taste.  Add more tequila if needed.  
  2. To serve rim a cold 8oz glass with a wedge of lemon and then dipped it in some orange salt then place some of the Pineapple Kalamansi with Tanduay ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and pour in some of the Pineapple Kalamansi Margarita pre-mix in and shake it for a few seconds to cool the cocktail. Pour in your glass and garnish with some flowers and a pineapple leaf.
Source : bit.ly/2X4AZHz


Post a Comment

0 Comments