Coconut Matcha Smoothie #drink #smoothie #coconut #cocktail #summer

Coconut Matcha Smoothie #drink #smoothie #coconut #cocktail #summer

I'm back in real life and good to go into the new year! I took somewhat of a break throughout the most recent few weeks to simply pull together and lay on the lounge chair a tad (or perhaps a great deal).

Meanwhile we've gotten an overwhelming portion of day off, pictures have begun rolling in (!!!) and I've begun investigating arranging out the following year in an alternate sort of way. I would like to simply proceed to develop and grow the blog this year, so anticipate new sorts of posts and possibly some video content sprinkled in too!

I'm at long last beginning to feel like I'm hitting a greater amount of my blogging stride, so including ventures that I've needed to seek after for such a long time feels marvelous. Be that as it may, as usual, if there are plans you are searching for or need a greater amount of, let me know! I'm listening eagerly.

Enough about me and the new year, we should proceed onward to this matcha smoothie! I realize that essentially everybody on the web is posting smoothie plans this season, particularly with uptick in good dieting and goals that accompany the new beginning to a year, however trust me, this one is somewhat similar to your morning tea/caffeine joined with fixings you most likely as of now have close by.

Coconut Matcha Smoothie #drink #smoothie #coconut #cocktail #summer

Also try our recipe : Blueberry Spinach Breakfast Smoothie #drink #smoothie #cocktail #breakfast #blueberry

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 tablespoon flaked or shredded coconut
  • 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions :

  1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.

Source : bit.ly/2Qw8tMG

Post a Comment

0 Comments